| Vision: |
-Building towards First Choice Vocational Education and Training provider for youth, Industry and family
-To be recognized by the industry and the community as a center for trades excellence
-To provide high quality training services to our youths and industries
Misc25 August 2016
Institute conducted one day orientation for the trainees on August 22, 2016. For the guest lectures the following personals presented numerous topics which was very related and useful to the trainees and staffs.
1. Superintendent of Police, presented on Youth and Crime
2. Regional Director, Employment & Unemployment
3. Labour Officer on Labour ACTs of Bhutan
4. HISC Counselor on STI'S/STD'S & HIVS/AIDS
5. AFHS Coordinator presented on AFHS
6. Safety First Founder on Safety and Concerns
7. Mongal Singh Rai, Graduates views
Misc21 August 2016
Her Excellency Minister for Work and Human Settlement visited institute on August 12, 2016.
Misc13 August 2016
It is a noble initiative of Director for Department of Human Resources, MoLHR introducing Best Instructor and Best Trainees award system in TVET Sector. All are motivated with the move and eagerly participating to get selected. For the year 2015 to 2016 Mr. Tashi Tshering, Training Coordinator could win the pride to be the BEST INSTRUCTOR. It was a very neck to neck competition amongst the instructor.